Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm Almost Ripe For The Pickin'

last night around 8:30 i got a call from "the clinic" (okay, pretentious, i know you're planned parenthood, just say it!) and they said that with the way the tests are coming back, from the scrapings and the biopsies, it's looking more and more like i'm going to need radiation to knock those last few remaining cancer cells from my body and to make sure that it doesn't come back.

of course there's always the chance that it could.

anyhoo, so this morning, i jetted over to torrance memorial, and recieved a shot in the hip, filled with delicious hormones which will, in combination with my natural cycle, make me ever so fertile on friday.

after my meeting with the butcher, they'll go in laproscopically through my abdomen and...i dunno, steal some eggs? pick some eggs? put some eggs in the basket?

this way, SHOULD the radiation do wacky things to my cervix or any other part of my reproductive system, i'll still have the option of having my own kids.

and my mom and dad can have some grandsicles.

No comments: